Do you frequently use location-based services or websites that are not compatible with your current position? For example, you want to order Online Foods for your family at home ,Playing pokemon Go or participate in an online auction on eBay, but you are currently abroad.
To facilitate this activity, you need to change your location or fake your position on GPS. Our kricio team made a tutorial on Easy way Change Location or Fake GPS on iPhone How to Change Location or Fake GPS on iPhone without jailbreak.
Does the App Store support Fake GPS apps? Unfortunately no, Apple forbids apps with user location changing features from appearing in the App Store. However, you can use Fake GPS on your iPhone in other ways, not from the app in the App Store.
What is Fake GPS on Phone
In simple terms, the fake GPS method in this tutorial temporarily changes the location of the iPhone device you are using to the required area via the Mac device.Once the required location is selected via the application on the Mac computer, change the location of the iPhone device connected to the computer.
How to Change Location or Fake GPS on iPhone
To Fake GPS on iPhone, you need to install Using AnyGo. The process is very easy, fast and has had no issues so far. please follow the steps bellow.
- Download and Install AnyGo for Mac or Windows.
- Connect your iPhone to a computer that has AnyGo installed and click Start.
- You should see your current location on the map that appears on the next page. If the location shown is inaccurate, click on the “Center On” icon to get the correct location.
- Click on the “Teleport” icon in the upper right corner of the screen and then enter the location you would like to teleport to. Click on “Search”.
- Once the desired position appears on the main screen, press Go.
Done, now you can open Google Maps or Apple Maps and check the latest location on your iPhone device, then your position will appear in New York.
In addition to Fake GPS or teleport location, AnyGo also supports Jump Teleport Mode mode. The difference is that Jump Teleport Mode will make several location travel points that you can do if you are walking from point A to B. AnyGo also supports a mode of simulating travel routes from point A to B with a path that you can choose in detail.
IMPORTANT!!! to reset or turn off Fake GPS on your iPhone device.